Coming out of an awesome weekend at the Chefsfeed Indie Week in Boston, we were inspired by all the amazing fresh seafood of the area to whip up our own dish using our Japanese Togarashi. What better way than with a classic Lobster Roll? This is super easy to make, and would add an awesome flavor to your 4th of July festivities!
Lobster Rolls with Japanese Togarashi
- 4 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Generous squeeze of Japanese Togarashi
- 4 brioche rolls
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Spoon 3/4 cup salad into each bun.
- Serve and enjoy!
We’d love to see what you’re combining your hot sauces with, and what you create in your own kitchen! Remember to snap a shot and use the #tattoohotsauce hashtag or tag us @tattoohotsauce to make sure we see your creations.
Credit: Original Recipe by AllRecipes.com. View original recipe here.